mousesportsBerlin eSports, FIFA, Counter-Strike ...
mousesports is the leading eSports organization in Germany. Founded in Berlin in 2002, the players known as "mouz", are now the most successful German counter-strike team of all time. Mousesports represents teams in all popular eSports games and is the German record holder with 26 titles. Due to its many international successes, mousesports is known worldwide and a feared opponent in all competitions.
In 2019, mousesports won the Pro League Champions, CS:GO Asian Champions and the League of Legend title with several victories. This enabled the team to successfully finish the year at the top of the ESL World Ranking. In 2020, mousesports showed again their strength and won the final of the Prime League Summer Championship against FC Schalke 04 Evolution.
- https://www.facebook.com/mousesports (270k Fans)
- https://twitter.com/mousesports (133k Follower)
- https://www.instagram.com/mousesports/ (180k Followe)
- https://www.twitch.tv/team/mousesports (5290 Follower)
Reach / Links
Key figures for sponsors
- 200.000 Facebook-Fans (Team) + 60.000 Facebook-Fans (Players)
- 80.000 Twitter-Follower (Team) + 45.000 Twitter-Follower (Players)
- over 580.000 Follower (Team & Players)
- high Media-Coverage on German platforms like ARD, ZDF, RTL, Pro 7 or Bild.de
- 13-17 years (19%)
- 18-24 years (49%)
- 25-34 years (16%)
- older / younger (16%)
- Top-Interests: Online Gaming, Computer Gaming, Console Gaming, Gaming News, Technology, Music